Sunday, February 9, 2020

Social responsibility guidelines now for food chain

In December 2019 ISO published new standard ISO/TS 26030 Social responsibility and sustainable development – Guidance on using ISO 26000:2010 in the food chain.

The food and agriculture sector is significant for our world and our well-being.

The new standard provides guidelines for any organization to contribute to sustainable development.
Use of the Standard will help improve social responsibility and sustainability in the food industry. This as a result will positively impact our society as a whole.

ISO/TS 26030 Social responsibility and sustainable development – Guidance on using ISO 26000:2010 in the food chain is suitable for food companies, farms, cooperatives, processors and retailers, regardless of their size or location.

Interested in Social responsibility?
Check out our free Social Responsibility resources.

4 comments:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice. This blog is very useful to me. Now I have clarified my doubts. Thanks for sharing the information. ISO 45001 Consultant in Oman

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete